Bridal Shoot
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Weddings

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2009   #1
Llama

CamelKarma: 3328
Editing OK?: Ask first
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Bridal Shoot

Just some bridal shots for my portfolio

File Type: jpg _MG_0048a.jpg (65.6 KB, 103 views)
File Type: jpg _MG_0074.jpg (72.4 KB, 103 views)
File Type: jpg _MG_0114 copy.jpg (17.6 KB, 103 views)
File Type: jpg _MG_0090.jpg (48.6 KB, 105 views)
lesmcluckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009   #2
Camel Breath

Location: Mental State: Just west of chaos and south of disaster.
CamelKarma: 45181
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Re: Bridal Shoot

Oh my word, having such architecture to work with and such a beautiful bride! I don't care for the straight on shot of the first one, and the two arches meld into her head. Turning her in this image would have helped quite a bit. Second one, much better, but turn that body! Third one, I really like, but you might have had that flash off to camera right instead of its current position. The shadows are a tad distracting. Head tilt is a little severe in the BW, but I like that the light is short lighting her. Better lighting on the bride on the last one, but slow that shutter speed down and let more ambient light in.

You are off to a good start with these. A little tweaking and they will be stellar!

www.kellylylephotography.com
www.centralillinoisweddings.com

"Opportunity knocks in vain if you don't reach out and open the door." K.C. Lyle
KellyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009   #3
Bactrian

CamelKarma: 30264

I think Kelly said what I would have. I have some the same issues myself that I'm trying to work through. Beautiful bride and what a location!
Dratom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009   #4
Llama

CamelKarma: 3328
Editing OK?: Ask first

thanks guys
advice taken onboard.................
lesmcluckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009   #5
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 14721

Second and Fourth....off the charts!!!!! Great job!

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Weddings »

Share this topic: