Album design templates
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Weddings

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2009   #1
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 616
Editing OK?: Ask first
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Album design templates

Does anyone know where i can find some album design templates for photoshop? I like designing my own and really dont have the funds right now for ysi or anything like that. so any suggestions would be great!

thanks guys!

Beth

Old 03-10-2009   #2
Guanaco

CamelKarma: 105604
Editing OK?: Ask First
Default Re: Album design templates

Max (username ADF for Album Designer Forum) has some here, but you have to provide an e-mail. I have not had a chance to try them, though. Unfortunately, it seems he's had some problems with SPAM on his forum, and he's had to shut it down.

Good luck!
Old 03-10-2009   #3
adf
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 10
Editing OK?: Ask First

Hi,

I shut down the Album Design Forum since its primarily a support forum for the templates and no one ever uses it. Our videos are pretty comprehensive and we only ever get occasional queries direct to email. It seems when you run a forum these days you spend half your time deleting the spam-bot accounts .

Our templates are still available though, you can see them at www.avhow.com and if you want to download the freebies click here. This is an 18.6mb download. It includes 25 of our templates, 2 of our premium movies and 2 demo movies.

Cheers

Max
Old 03-10-2009   #4
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 616
Editing OK?: Ask first

thanks! I will check that out!

That def is no good when you have to spend your time deleting!

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Weddings »

Share this topic: