The Moment of Truth - Page 4
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Weddings

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2009   #31
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 14721
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: The Moment of Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyL View Post
But what I really love, is all these people visiting the wedding forum. I was a much better regular over here for awhile, and then I abandoned and went over to the portrait side. I neglected this forum FAR too long. I need to start posting from every wedding I shoot!
Yeah, I make myself do that too. It's good to get the feedback.
And yes, we all feel "I wonder if it's good enough". That shows you care. And that's the best kind of photographer these couples could ever hope for.
Couples are very lucky to get you. Keep up the great work.
littlegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009   #32
Camel Breath

Location: Mental State: Just west of chaos and south of disaster.
CamelKarma: 45181

Thanks Cindy! You are forever the encourager!

www.kellylylephotography.com
www.centralillinoisweddings.com

"Opportunity knocks in vain if you don't reach out and open the door." K.C. Lyle
KellyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009   #33
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 542743

Kelly I think some folks might have been a little hard on you. Now these aren't the best I've ever seen you post by any means, but I think you have to consider that they are just one element in a much larger picture. Part of the problem is we aren't getting to see the complete picture. As an element in the whole, I think they are fine.

One nit is that the sepia effect might be a little too strong, but I realize this is a seaosn to taste situation.

My advice is keep believing in yourself. You have to please only your customers...not us.

War Eagle
k9ofkaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009   #34
Camel Breath

Thanks Mojo! I appreciate the comments. People in this forum are spoiled by Cindy and JD and Chris Brewyet... who are regular contributors. I am vowing to post more of my wedding work over here. It is a must!

"Opportunity knocks in vain if you don't reach out and open the door." K.C. Lyle
Old 03-13-2009   #35
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Photocamel Master

CamelKarma: 2656581

Those are wonderful, Kelly!
gaopa2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009   #36
Camel Breath

Thank you very much Bill. Comments always welcome!

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Weddings »

Share this topic: