Academy Bride - Page 2
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Weddings

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2009   #11
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 12
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Academy Bride

Great set of images, but I have to go out on a limb and find something to nit-pick. I'm pretty sure I'm going to do it to the wrong person one day and get into some serious trouble! LOL

I don't love the last image. There's just too much red going on and competing with each other. If the bride had taken her cape off and you could see her skin and dress against the red background it would have all stood out brilliantly, I think. Also, her red flowers in front would have then been able to stand out too and you would have had a lovely sandwich of color.

Just my thoughts!
Wedding & Event Photography and Portrait Services
rjhunter2380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009   #12
SyCo

CamelKarma:

Thanks for the compliments and the comments. rjhunter2380, you not in trouble with me mate, I appreciate you taking the time to nit pick. Good critique always gives one something to think about.
Old 03-19-2009   #13
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 14721
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes

Really well done. I'm sure she loves them.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Weddings »

Share this topic: