Some Wedding Work - Page 3
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Weddings

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2009   #21
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 113410
Editing OK?: No
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Some Wedding Work

Great shots Kelly. The dad's face is priceless. I always wished my dad had that look...instead he was like..."phew...I finally got rid of the last one!" (I'm the youngest of six girls...I only have one brother.)
Ellbee99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009   #22
Camel Breath

Location: Mental State: Just west of chaos and south of disaster.
CamelKarma: 45181
Editing OK?: Yes

Thanks Lori! I am anxious to get some of my work from this weekend posted. I really had a good time.

www.kellylylephotography.com
www.centralillinoisweddings.com

"Opportunity knocks in vain if you don't reach out and open the door." K.C. Lyle
KellyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009   #23
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 392
Editing OK?: Ask First

How did you get the star effect in that third shot: filter, PP, or just naturally occuring?
Peacefield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009   #24
Camel Breath

Location: Mental State: Just west of chaos and south of disaster.
CamelKarma: 45181
Editing OK?: Yes

I positioned a Metz Cl-45 Digital on a stand, hooked it up to a PW, and ran to the other side of the room!

www.kellylylephotography.com
www.centralillinoisweddings.com

"Opportunity knocks in vain if you don't reach out and open the door." K.C. Lyle
KellyL is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Weddings »

Share this topic: