Giov & Janet Guestbook Layout - Page 2
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Weddings

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2009   #11
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 12371645
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Giov & Janet Guestbook Layout

Really nice! So, do people sign the pages? Sorry to be so dumb, but I don't see any lines for their names.
Old 02-24-2009   #12
Llama

CamelKarma: 3801
Editing OK?: Ask first

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Lily View Post
Really nice! So, do people sign the pages? Sorry to be so dumb, but I don't see any lines for their names.
Yes... all the guests sign in the Guestbook, as long as there's a space for their messages to couple. The Guestbook itself is worth keeping since it contains the personal messages of those friends and guests for them.

It's alright. NO worries...

JeRon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009   #13
Guanaco

CamelKarma: 105604
Editing OK?: Ask First

Very nice work, JeRon. I really like the quotes you've used, and the scrollwork and other flourishes you've added. Where the quotes from the couple's vows, or how else did you select them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Lily View Post
Think more in terms of your High School Yearbook - sign where ever there's a space, where ever there's something that has meaning to you.

I offer my clients two styles of guest books for just this type of issue. The first is as JeRon has illustrated. The other, I place images on the left hand pages, and print cyan colored lines on the right hand side for people to write on.
Old 02-24-2009   #14
Llama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arved View Post
Very nice work, JeRon. I really like the quotes you've used, and the scrollwork and other flourishes you've added. Where the quotes from the couple's vows, or how else did you select them?

Think more in terms of your High School Yearbook - sign where ever there's a space, where ever there's something that has meaning to you.

I offer my clients two styles of guest books for just this type of issue. The first is as JeRon has illustrated. The other, I place images on the left hand pages, and print cyan colored lines on the right hand side for people to write on.
Thanks for dropping by... If you have other options or suggestions to add or improve... just say it so. Others will also learn from this.

Next time, our E-Session will by at the beach, so we hope the weather will cooperate with us. Such a wonderful place, I guess, to capture the romance.

Old 02-24-2009   #15
Guanaco

CamelKarma: 105604
Editing OK?: Ask First

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeRon View Post
Thanks for dropping by... If you have other options or suggestions to add or improve... just say it so. Others will also learn from this.
Thanks. I've been wanting to "hang out" here more, but have been distracted by many other places here on PhotoCamel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeRon View Post
Next time, our E-Session will by at the beach, so we hope the weather will cooperate with us. Such a wonderful place, I guess, to capture the romance.
I'm looking forward to it. Out of curiosity, is the beach a west coast or east coast beach? i.e. do you see the sun rise or set over the water? Here on the east coast of Florida, I have a lot of difficulty convincing couples to get out to the beach before sunrise, and the colors during a sunset just aren't quite as I'm used to. It's been a challenge.
Old 02-24-2009   #16
Llama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arved View Post
Thanks. I've been wanting to "hang out" here more, but have been distracted by many other places here on PhotoCamel.

I'm looking forward to it. Out of curiosity, is the beach a west coast or east coast beach? i.e. do you see the sun rise or set over the water? Here on the east coast of Florida, I have a lot of difficulty convincing couples to get out to the beach before sunrise, and the colors during a sunset just aren't quite as I'm used to. It's been a challenge.
I think it's on the West Coast. Hopefully, we can capture the romance as the sun sets in the horizon...

Old 02-25-2009   #17
Dromedary

CamelKarma: 157982

Very nice book JeRon! I like the layout and the artwork. Where did you have it printed? Thats really nice. Thanks....Chris

If you always do what you've always done, You'll always have what you always had.
Brewyet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009   #18
Llama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brewyet View Post
Very nice book JeRon! I like the layout and the artwork. Where did you have it printed? Thats really nice. Thanks....Chris
Hi Chris,

Thanks for the comment.

I have this Guestbook printed in Group U.S.A. or The BOOK!

Old 02-25-2009   #19
Camel Breath

Location: Mental State: Just west of chaos and south of disaster.
CamelKarma: 45181

I love it! Makes mine look plain simple.

www.kellylylephotography.com
www.centralillinoisweddings.com

"Opportunity knocks in vain if you don't reach out and open the door." K.C. Lyle
KellyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009   #20
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 12

JeRon, Thanks for sharing your book and your printer. I have a new customer who is asking about just such a thing and I am looking for the best place to order from.

Arved, I wonder if you would share your printer/vendor as well?

As I said, I'm doing my research and trying to find someone who offers what my client is looking for, but I would also like to keep my total number of vendors I deal with to a minimum so I'd like to find someone/somewhere with lots of other services I can/will use.

Thanks!

www.OhSnapPhotos-NC.com
http://ohsnapphotography.blogspot.com/
Wedding & Event Photography and Portrait Services
rjhunter2380 is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Weddings »

Share this topic: