Bridal Portrait - Page 2
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Weddings

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2017   #11
Llama

CamelKarma: 1112852
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Bridal Portrait

I bet she was very happy with it! Nice work!
Old 10-28-2017   #12
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 568

Lovely photo good lighting ,goes to show there is still life in the old Metz hammerheads,just love them..
Jeffers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017   #13
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 10
Editing OK?: Ask First

Stunning bridal portrait picture which shows the tremendous work of the photographer. Uses of light and brightness effects are superb!
StudioZanetti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017   #14
Bactrian

CamelKarma: 3038224

Did you put anything underneath her for her to sit on? If so, is it something you bring with you all the time and how do you carry it?
Old 11-06-2017   #15
Llama

CamelKarma: 3092286
Editing OK?: Ask first

Mark, thank you for this
Photography is a blend of art and science which involves four stages. 1.Seeing - an eye for a picture, 2 Taking - aspects of camera craft 3. Making - post processing 4. Presenting - the finished article
I have studied photography seriously for over 40 years and digital imaging for 23 years and continue to do both. If ever I thought I had “arrived” or reached any sort of “standard” I would pack [it] in because what I would have reached was a plateau and would then probably be incapable of learning new things……I hope this never happens.
Leo Palmer

kennethwfd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018   #16
Photocamel Master

CamelKarma: 965208
Editing OK?: No

Lighting, exposure, white balance, DOF, and pose is absolutely outstanding. But I can't figure out why she looks so short from her waist down, granted she is seated but it almost looks like her buttocks are in a depression in the ground or something. Also Don Blair always said that the bouquet should be on the shadow side of the image so the main light would not overly illuminate it allowing it to compete with the subject.

Benji
In the end, people appreciate frankness more than flattery. Prov 28:23
Benji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2019   #17
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 10
Editing OK?: Ask First

Nice image. I loke the color and contrast! I flash was just right. Nice picture!

Albume digitale | Foto video nunta Brasov | Foto nunta Brasov
compasiune11 is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Weddings »

Share this topic: