Houston Airshow - Warbirds - Page 2
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Transportation

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2015   #11
Llama

CamelKarma: 1739774
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Houston Airshow - Warbirds

I like the ME-262 & P-51D shot
Lightseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2015   #12
Dromedary

CamelKarma: 1508066

Great job on these old beauties. I get a thrill when I see them and remember making and painting model of them and hoping to fly. Alas, ended up on the ground and a passenger on a plane.
Tinstafl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2015   #13
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 16273323

What a variety of planes! And thanks for ID'ing them, I only knew a couple. Well shot and processed. Where was the air show?
gehutch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2015   #14
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Photocamel Master

CamelKarma: 11093068

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lattimer-Hedley View Post
Congrats on the POTW-HM buddy, nice work Wallace.
Thanks Mark.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightseeker View Post
I like the ME-262 & P-51D shot
Glad you enjoyed it, that was the first time I have had the opportunity to see the ME-262.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinstafl View Post
Great job on these old beauties. I get a thrill when I see them and remember making and painting model of them and hoping to fly. Alas, ended up on the ground and a passenger on a plane.
Thanks, glad you liked them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gehutch View Post
What a variety of planes! And thanks for ID'ing them, I only knew a couple. Well shot and processed. Where was the air show?
Thanks, this was the annual Wings Over Houston show. It was one of the best shows I have seen as a majority of the show was warbirds.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. - Will Rogers

Donít cling to a mistake just because you took a lot of time making it. - unknown
Wcube is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Transportation »

Share this topic: