mark as unread
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Miscellany > Suggestions / Questions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2005   #1
Dromedary

CamelKarma: 80
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default mark as unread

I would LOVE to have a "mark as unread" or "watch" button. Sometimes I don't have time to reply to a thread when I read it, and though I love the fact I can see new replies to my posts I am often a thread killer for some reason. So, once I've seen the post if I can't remember what the title of the thread was I can't get back to it to respond. If I could watch a thread or just mark it as unread I'd be able to more easily get back to it later, and avoid appearing rude by not replying.

Sara

ellette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2005   #2
Guanaco

CamelKarma: 61279
Default Re: mark as unread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellette
I would LOVE to have a "mark as unread" or "watch" button.* Sometimes I don't have time to reply to a thread when I read it, and though I love the fact I can see new replies to my posts I am often a thread killer for some reason.* So, once I've seen the post if I can't remember what the title of the thread was I can't get back to it to respond.* If I could watch a thread or just mark it as unread I'd be able to more easily get back to it later, and avoid appearing rude by not replying.

Sara
There's an "unread" button at the top of each thread.

Cool Camel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2005   #3
Dromedary

CamelKarma: 80
Default Re: mark as unread

umm...can we blame it on the fact that I have bad eyes...in spite of my wearing glasses.* I don't know how I missed that because I DID actually look for one!* Go figure.* Sorry...you can delete my post if you want or you can leave it here to show the world I'm a bit of a doofus.* ** *: I'm just going to leave it here for now so I know you saw my reply. Thank you.

Sara

ellette is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Miscellany > Suggestions / Questions »

Share this topic: