Focus, Lock, Recompose?? - Page 2
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Miscellany > Suggestions / Questions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2008   #11
Bactrian

CamelKarma: 4422
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Focus, Lock, Recompose??

thank you Max! I'm going to put on my zoom lens and try it (even tho it's a NIKON lens! LOL) I'll let you know what happened!

Courage does not always roar. Sometimes its a quiet voice at the end of the day that says "Try again tomorrow" -Mary Anne Radmacher
angelsfort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008   #12
Guanaco

CamelKarma: 89

I tried this with the cheap 55-200 nikon lens and it works. Thanks guys and gals , I learn something new everyday.
Rich
spector426 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008   #13
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Photocamel Master

CamelKarma: 690429

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelsfort View Post
I'm going to put on my zoom lens and try it (even tho it's a NIKON lens! LOL) I'll let you know what happened!
...I asked Mr. Thom Hogan if there was a Nikon Parfocal Zoomlens list around on the Internet ŗ la Canon ( perhaps not up-to-date, but a beginning ) ...

His friendly, prompt, but -to me- surprising reply:

Quote:
Donít know for sure. No one seems to. One of these days Iíll try to figure it out ;~).

--
Thom Hogan, writer/photographer
Author, Complete Guides to the Nikon D1/D1h/D1x, D40/D40x, D50, D70/D70s, D80, D100, D200, D2h/D2hs, D2x/D2xs
Thom Hogan's Nikon Field Guide and Nikon Flash Guide
...sorry, only Ä0.00000000000002 this time...

Kindest regards!

Max@Home

Canon PowerShot G1X MkII, Canon PowerShot G3X, some accessories (hoods, flashes, filters, tripod) and some knowledge to use them
Max@Home is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008   #14
Dromedary

CamelKarma: 9282

...sorry, only €0.00000000000002 this time...

Max you are a classic!

Learning by my mistakes....and yours! Damo
coalcliff is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Miscellany > Suggestions / Questions »

Share this topic: