Newbie to the blog.
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Miscellany > Suggestions / Questions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2008   #1
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Llama

Location: Canadian & am now located in Spring Tx. Good to be back to color & scents!!!! Lol
CamelKarma: 174519
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Newbie to the blog.

Hi all

I'm new with this blog. and my question I have is: How does one apply an image in the POTW or anyother comp.?
I'd really be interested in knowing because I have been searching this blog. (site) since I joined and as of yet (this morning) I have not come across where to enter.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.
~Kelly (AKA Jass)

Old 08-31-2008   #2
Administrator

CamelKarma: 6968994
Default Re: Newbie to the blog.

You do NOT enter images for the POTW. They are selected from all the images posted here at PhotoCamel. So if you think you have a grat image, post it in the appropriate board for others to enjoy and discuss. If it is worthy of POTW status, it may be selected. POTW is just a thing we have. We would rather have 10000 great posts a week than a POTW, and that is why we dion't let people submit jsut for POTW because that is all people would do.

As for "contests", you just post images in the thread unless the "rules" listed for the contest specifically say something else.

PhotoCamel Helpful Info....
Posting Images Tutorial ... Posting and Critiquing? ... What's Camel Karma?
Mr. Pickles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008   #3
Llama

Location: Canadian & am now located in Spring Tx. Good to be back to color & scents!!!! Lol
CamelKarma: 174519
Default Re: Newbie to the blog.

Thanks so much Mr. Pickles
I Appreciate your reply... now I can relax & browse! (Not that I haven't been)
~Kelly

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Miscellany > Suggestions / Questions »

Share this topic: