Any Hawaii photographers and models out there?
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Miscellany > Suggestions / Questions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2008   #1
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 60
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Any Hawaii photographers and models out there?

Just wondering if there are there any Camel members who live in the 808 state. If you're out there I'd love to connect and talk about your experiences in the local photography or modeling industry. Thanks.

Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008   #2
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 910905
Editing OK?: Ask first
Default Re: Any Hawaii photographers and models out there?

Hello Dante,
I live on Maui. I'm really just an amateur and although I have been semi professional doing weddings a couple of decades ago, I got out of it and kind of dropped photography up until about 6 months ago when I got a digitial....I'm slowly and casually working on building a natural setting portrait sideline.....Really don't know much about the local professionals or industry here, other than weddings is a big business(something I am not interested in doing!) and controversial because of the land use (beaches) permits that may be required for weddings....joined the Maui camera club last month and meeting people....Aloha, -Ken

website portals:
www.facebook.com/kenfieldsphotography
www.facebook.com/MauiIslandPortraits

kenwae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008   #3
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 60
Editing OK?: Ask First
Default Re: Any Hawaii photographers and models out there?

Thanks for the reply, Kenwae. Good to hear from another Hawaii photographer! I myself am trying to search out the elusive camera club here on Kauai

Dante is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Miscellany > Suggestions / Questions »

Share this topic: