?
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Miscellany > Suggestions / Questions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2008   #1
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 10
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default ?

Hi-
I'm new and I have a crazy question- how do I start a thread on a certain subject? I need help with my logo but I don't know where to ask the question?

Thanks,
Tanya

Old 06-22-2008   #2
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Administrator

CamelKarma: 6968994
Default Re: ?

Use the New Thread button, and probably ask in the Image Editing board if you are "making" the logo with PS or something. Otherwise, maybe Computers/Software might work, but seems odd...

PhotoCamel Helpful Info....
Posting Images Tutorial ... Posting and Critiquing? ... What's Camel Karma?
Mr. Pickles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008   #3
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 10

I don't see a new thread button. I see My THreads and thats it. I'm not understanding the layout of this forum.
ttbest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008   #4
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Dromedary

CamelKarma: 13808
Editing OK?: Yes

You'll find it at the main level of the forum (not the topic), in the upper left area.. And welcome aboard
Old 06-23-2008   #5
Photocamel Master

CamelKarma: 15232
Editing OK?: No

You start it just like you started this one only on a different board. Hit the Photocamel logo at the top left to get to the main forum list and then scroll through them until you get to the one you need. Mr. P. just listed the two most likely so pick one and then just do what you did here.

What is your logo question?

Project4145

Lee4145 is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Miscellany > Suggestions / Questions »

Share this topic: