Posting Pictures
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Miscellany > Suggestions / Questions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2008   #1
Guanaco

CamelKarma: 81526
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Question Posting Pictures

When I have some posted pictures in threads in the past, I have been most disappointed with the quality that they appear as. While some look sharp as I expected, others look very fuzzy....this seems to happen more with my glamour shots I post in the erotic forum. My images are shot at 8 to 10 mega pixels depending on the one of the two cameras I use. What resizing method should I use to get the best results?

Thanks for any advice.

Sigma 17-50mm
Sigma 70-200mm
JTL Mobilights 300
jeffro20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008   #2
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 6150
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Posting Pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffro20 View Post
When I have some posted pictures in threads in the past, I have been most disappointed with the quality that they appear as. While some look sharp as I expected, others look very fuzzy....this seems to happen more with my glamour shots I post in the erotic forum. My images are shot at 8 to 10 mega pixels depending on the one of the two cameras I use. What resizing method should I use to get the best results?

Thanks for any advice.
I use Photobucket and it resizes automatically for me, which I set to 800 X 600 which looks fine when posting on the board.

Here's an example:

"difficult to survive by becoming professional photographer, it is more profitable to buy secondhand car and do pizza delivery than buy DSRL and shoot weddings." (kenzo D, Dpreview)

-Sig edited b/c someone requested it to done, the fun of was wearing out anyway!!!

I'm post happy, but Karma starved...please donate some
00silvergt is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Miscellany > Suggestions / Questions »

Share this topic: