Problem with PhotoCamel
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Miscellany > Suggestions / Questions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2008   #1
Llama

CamelKarma: 2356
Editing OK?: No
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Problem with PhotoCamel

I have set my email notification (to subscribed threads) to No Email Notification, yet I continue to get emails whenever anybody replies to a subscribed thread. How do I turn it off?

(I DO want new activity to show as bold subject lines when I go to the Subscribed Threads section, I just want the email notification turned off.)

Old 05-19-2008   #2
Photocamel Master

CamelKarma: 10673
Editing OK?: Ask first
Default Re: Problem with PhotoCamel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light Currents View Post
I have set my email notification (to subscribed threads) to No Email Notification, yet I continue to get emails whenever anybody replies to a subscribed thread. How do I turn it off?

(I DO want new activity to show as bold subject lines when I go to the Subscribed Threads section, I just want the email notification turned off.)
The e-mail notification change only works for NEW threads, not ones already subscribed to. Those need to be done individually in your Control Panel, under Subscribed Threads.
Old 05-19-2008   #3
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Administrator

CamelKarma: 6968994
Editing OK?: Ask First

To follow along with what Brian said...

In your Control Panel, choose List Subscriptions on the left side. Then click the little box beside Notifications in the upper right of the list. It will select all the subscriptions on that page. Down in the lower right there is a drop-down. Drop it downa nd pick No Email Notifications, and click Go.

PhotoCamel Helpful Info....
Posting Images Tutorial ... Posting and Critiquing? ... What's Camel Karma?
Mr. Pickles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008   #4
Llama

CamelKarma: 2356
Editing OK?: No

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Pickles View Post
To follow along with what Brian said...

In your Control Panel, choose List Subscriptions on the left side. Then click the little box beside Notifications in the upper right of the list. It will select all the subscriptions on that page. Down in the lower right there is a drop-down. Drop it downa nd pick No Email Notifications, and click Go.
Love your advice, but love that name (Mr. Pickles) even more . Thanks for your help.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Miscellany > Suggestions / Questions »

Share this topic: