Participation leads to E-Mails ???
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Miscellany > Suggestions / Questions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2008   #1
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 49
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Participation leads to E-Mails ???

I participated in a thread and have received dozens of E-Mails every time someone adds to that thread ! Is that normal ??

Also, I signed up with the name Vjim, how come my E-Mail address appears on each of my posts ?? How do I get this switched ?

Love, Vjim

Old 04-11-2008   #2
Llama

CamelKarma: 276
Editing OK?: Ask First
Default Re: Participation leads to E-Mails ???

you can scroll down and there is a fly out menu that says: "instant e-mail notification", just change that setting
in the my threads screen, you can check all your previous posts and do the same thing (set to "no e-mail notification")

something i forget myself sometime
Old 04-11-2008   #3
senses working overtime

CamelKarma: 402002

Vjim I've altered your username for you. Rob above explains how to not receive email notifications of threads that you participate in.
Paul Shields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008   #4
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 49

Rob and Paul; thank you !

Paul, is that Rock Hudson in that Camel add ?

Love, Vjim

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Miscellany > Suggestions / Questions »

Share this topic: