question
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Miscellany > Suggestions / Questions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2008   #1
Guanaco

CamelKarma: 740
Editing OK?: Ask first
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default question

Hi everybody! How do I join the erotic pics section of photocamel? I didn't find any info on that. I'm 27 years old, BTW

Old 04-03-2008   #2
Dromedary

CamelKarma: 331829
Editing OK?: Ask First
Default Re: question

Check the sticky at the top of the Fashion/Models forum. It explains how to gain access.
Old 04-08-2008   #3
Photocamel Master

CamelKarma: 10673

If you're in China, you're not going to see it for long...
Old 04-09-2008   #4
Guanaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian.austin View Post
If you're in China, you're not going to see it for long...
oh,yeah? Don't think so - i've had no problems with inet for three years - you just have to have the right provider and the right software (proxies et al).
ulrauko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008   #5
Photocamel Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulrauko View Post
oh,yeah? Don't think so - i've had no problems with inet for three years - you just have to have the right provider and the right software (proxies et al).
Until they chase down the proxies and block it. Did you know that the Internet monitoring agencies in China have more employees than most of the ISPs in the US...combined?

And they're probably working overtime right now...
Old 04-11-2008   #6
Guanaco

Quote:
Until they chase down the proxies and block it. Did you know that the Internet monitoring agencies in China have more employees than most of the ISPs in the US...combined?

And they're probably working overtime right now...
Brian, as long as i work for the Embassy, I don't really care for these problems. And for sure the chinese have bigger problems now than photocamel's nudes I'll use some software if they block the site. Now it's open, and that's all that matters
ulrauko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008   #7
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 10

Hi everybody. I'm studing journalism and I'm doing an essay about digital photography. the thing is that I need to find out the number of pictures taken in the world (aprox) a day, week or year, and I don't know where to look. Can anybody give me an idea?

Thanks in advance to humanity
Cangrejo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008   #8
Bactrian

CamelKarma: 3876

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cangrejo View Post
Hi everybody. I'm studing journalism and I'm doing an essay about digital photography. the thing is that I need to find out the number of pictures taken in the world (aprox) a day, week or year, and I don't know where to look. Can anybody give me an idea?

LOL Cangrejo;

Its like asking how many people are driving cars at any one time. You might some estimates, but nothing will be exact at any rate. I think to get a clearer answer you might want to try either posting this as a new thread and/or going to one of the many Photo Mags and searching out one of the articles or Staff for any info.

Good Luck

Nikon D700
Nikon D80 w/Kit 18-135
Nikon 70-300 VR f:4.5-5.6
Nikon 60mm f:2.8 Macro
Sigma 24-70 f:2.8 DG DF Aspherical
Old Vivitar 283, Nikon SB900
Manfrotto Tripod 055XB w/Manfrotto 486 RC2 Ball Head
Not4wood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008   #9
Photocamel Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cangrejo View Post

Depends on the day of the week. Mondays tend to be light on social events but higher on photojournalism. Average is about 149,429,980 on Mondays.

Tuesday and Wednesday tend to be lighter yet. Call it 124,045,875 for Tuesdays but Wednesdays (for whatever reason) are usually a bit higher at 126,829,098.

Thursdays see a slight ramp up at 161,387,853.

Fridays, though, mark a big upswing with 210,309,439 photos. This is often attributed to parties with alcohol, small inexpensive cameras and camera phones, and weekend activities.

Saturday is the peak with 290,482,964 photos. Sunday seems to drift back toward Friday levels but is still higher at 225,308,082 photos.

Feel free to quote me on these in your essay. I am an expert in network interactive statistical misanalysis and capricious theorizing.
Old 04-16-2008   #10
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Dromedary

CamelKarma: 14503
Editing OK?: Yes

Quote:
Feel free to quote me on these in your essay. I am an expert in network interactive statistical misanalysis and capricious theorizing.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Miscellany > Suggestions / Questions »

Share this topic: