question - Page 2
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Miscellany > Suggestions / Questions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2008   #11
Bactrian

CamelKarma: 3876
Editing OK?: Ask first
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: question

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian.austin View Post
Depends on the day of the week.
Feel free to quote me on these in your essay. I am an expert in network interactive statistical misanalysis and capricious theorizing.
Yo BA;

I am so glad I didn't have my coffee in front of me yet, I would have sprayed my monitor. I appreciate the yoke, its been a long day and I want to thank you.
Sorry you missed it last night, we had a bunch of us in Portraits almost like an Instant Message Group going, laughing our butts off till the wee hours. Look for "From a seed planted by Fran".

Nikon D700
Nikon D80 w/Kit 18-135
Nikon 70-300 VR f:4.5-5.6
Nikon 60mm f:2.8 Macro
Sigma 24-70 f:2.8 DG DF Aspherical
Old Vivitar 283, Nikon SB900
Manfrotto Tripod 055XB w/Manfrotto 486 RC2 Ball Head
Not4wood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008   #12
Photocamel Master

CamelKarma: 10673

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not4wood View Post
Yo BA;

I am so glad I didn't have my coffee in front of me yet, I would have sprayed my monitor. I appreciate the yoke, its been a long day and I want to thank you.
You're very welcome.

Quote:
Sorry you missed it last night, we had a bunch of us in Portraits almost like an Instant Message Group going, laughing our butts off till the wee hours. Look for "From a seed planted by Fran".
Uninvited in-laws over right now. PC time is limited. I told my wife that if they're here on Sunday, she better hide my ammunition.

The bodies I can bury but I haven't figured out where I can put the motorhome sitting in my driveway...
Old 04-16-2008   #13
Bactrian

CamelKarma: 3876

Quote:

The bodies I can bury but I haven't figured out where I can put the motorhome sitting in my driveway...
Thats easy, call a Tow Truck!!

Nikon D700
Nikon D80 w/Kit 18-135
Nikon 70-300 VR f:4.5-5.6
Nikon 60mm f:2.8 Macro
Sigma 24-70 f:2.8 DG DF Aspherical
Old Vivitar 283, Nikon SB900
Manfrotto Tripod 055XB w/Manfrotto 486 RC2 Ball Head
Not4wood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008   #14
Llama

CamelKarma: 1050
Editing OK?: Yes

Cangrejo depends on how many frequently people use their 1ds mark 3 's lol.
Old 04-20-2008   #15
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 10

Thanks a lot Brian.
I can be sure i'll cuote You on my essay as an expert in all the things You are expert on.
I'm glad there are people in the world willing to help in a unselfish display fillantropy (if that is a word in English, cuz it' in Spanish).
Cangrejo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008   #16
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 39

Quote:
Depends on the day of the week. Mondays tend to be light on social events but higher on photojournalism. Average is about 149,429,980 on Mondays.

Tuesday and Wednesday tend to be lighter yet. Call it 124,045,875 for Tuesdays but Wednesdays (for whatever reason) are usually a bit higher at 126,829,098.

Thursdays see a slight ramp up at 161,387,853.

Fridays, though, mark a big upswing with 210,309,439 photos. This is often attributed to parties with alcohol, small inexpensive cameras and camera phones, and weekend activities.

Saturday is the peak with 290,482,964 photos. Sunday seems to drift back toward Friday levels but is still higher at 225,308,082 photos.

Feel free to quote me on these in your essay. I am an expert in network interactive statistical misanalysis and capricious theorizing.
Brian,
You forgot to include the increases over the holiday periods (easter - bank/national holiday's) etc... can you include an average including these aswell please?

The world is like a ride in an amusement park and when you choose to go on it you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. And the ride goes up and down and around and around and it has thrills and chills and it's very brightly coloured and it's very loud. And it's fun - for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time, and they begin to question; is this real? Or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, and they say, "Hey, don't worry, don't be afraid, ever, because... this is just a ride." - BILL HICKS. (16 DECEMBER 1961 - 26 FEBRUARY 1994)
Aardvark101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008   #17
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 10

Feel free to quote me on these in your essay. I am an expert in network interactive statistical misanalysis and capricious theorizing.[/quote]

My teacher will kill me when he goes and check the Info I'm putting in my essay through the bibliography...
Cangrejo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008   #18
Photocamel Master

CamelKarma: 10673

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cangrejo View Post
My teacher will kill me when he goes and check the Info I'm putting in my essay through the bibliography...
I used to have fun with that. In EVERY one of my papers and essays, I always included a fictitious, obviously made up name for a reference. Only one of both high school and college instructors managed to catch it...and he didn't knock me off for it but laughed when he saw it, realizing what I had done.

Good luck on your essay.

brian.austin is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Miscellany > Suggestions / Questions »

Share this topic: