"Forum" button.....
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Miscellany > Suggestions / Questions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2007   #1
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 39
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default "Forum" button.....

I was wondering if it's possible to put a "Forum" button for clicking on, (like there is at the top of the page) at the bottom of the page too. After making a post, it brings me back to my post at the bottom of the page. I need to scroll all the way to the top to get to the "Forum" button in order to get back to the main forum page...... I couldn't see in the control panel any where to make changes to have it bring me back there after posting.

Thanks

Melissa

Barngodess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007   #2
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 39
Default Re: "Forum" button.....

DUH....... never mind (blushing)..,.. I see it now.,.,.... it's doesn't say "forum" , but it does take me back to the main page....

Melissa
Old 09-03-2007   #3
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Administrator

CamelKarma: 6968994
Default Re: "Forum" button.....

Glad to help

Olympus Passion Magazine
Idiot Savant AND trouble-maker...

PhotoCamel Helpful Info....
Posting Images Tutorial ... Posting and Critiquing? ... What's Camel Karma?
Mr. Pickles is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Miscellany > Suggestions / Questions »

Share this topic: