Cant post... getting error?
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Miscellany > Suggestions / Questions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #1
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 703
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Cant post... getting error?

You don't have permission to access /forum/newthread.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Old 2 Weeks Ago   #2
Photocamel Master

CamelKarma: 1469207
Editing OK?: Ask First
Default Re: Cant post... getting error?

I sometimes see an error like that when I have several tabs (or windows) open, log out for a while, then log back in again.It soesn't always help merely to refresh the page; in some situations, you must reload the forum page and reload the whole thread from there. Meanwhile, you can copy what you have already typed into your thread into a local application, such as Notepad, so you dont have to retye everything when you regain access to the part of the site you want.
scoundrel1728 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #3
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 703
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Re: Cant post... getting error?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoundrel1728 View Post
I sometimes see an error like that when I have several tabs (or windows) open, log out for a while, then log back in again.It soesn't always help merely to refresh the page; in some situations, you must reload the forum page and reload the whole thread from there. Meanwhile, you can copy what you have already typed into your thread into a local application, such as Notepad, so you dont have to retye everything when you regain access to the part of the site you want.

OK, I'll try that again later. Thank you!

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Miscellany > Suggestions / Questions »

Share this topic: