How to stay logged in.
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Miscellany > Suggestions / Questions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #1
Guanaco

CamelKarma: 779253
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default How to stay logged in.

I recently did a clean up on my PC that included removing all of my cookies. I have been able to restore my log-in settings on all of the other places I visit regularly but I can't seem to get Photo Camel to keep me logged in. It remembers my ID and password but I have to click on the ID box and select my ID and them my password appears.

In the past I was able to stay logged in so that I didn't need to do anything when I opened Photo Camel in my browser.
Am I missing a setting or something? Any help appreciated.

"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" ...Percy W. Harris
rtex42 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #2
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 43279728
Default Re: How to stay logged in.

I haven't logged out for so long I don't remember for sure, but there should be a ''[ ] keep me logged in'' box somewhere on the log in page? I've found on some sites it's isn't always in an obvious spot.
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #3
Guanaco

There is a 'Remember me' check box on the login page.
I have it checked but I still have to login every time I visit.
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #4
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Administrator

CamelKarma: 6967624

Really? There is the checkbox and I have it checked and when I go to PhotoCamel I don't have to fill it out or click enter. I'm just logged in by default.

Maybe my browser is doing that. Maybe the "Remember me" is just remembering your user name.

PhotoCamel Helpful Info....
Posting Images Tutorial ... Posting and Critiquing? ... What's Camel Karma?
Mr. Pickles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #5
Guanaco

Weird, I had to log in for this session to I decided to leave and try typing everything in (instead of the letting UHH fill in the password) but when I came back to the site, it had me already logged in. I'll see what happens next time.

"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" ...Percy W. Harris
rtex42 is online now   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Miscellany > Suggestions / Questions »

Share this topic: