Images Don't Show Up in Posts
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Miscellany > Suggestions / Questions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2017   #1
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 6261
Editing OK?: No
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Images Don't Show Up in Posts

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but sometimes a poster's image will not show up in the post. The OP talks about the image, but the image is just not there. Sometimes is it, sometimes it isn't. Have I missed a setting somewhere along the line that might be causing this? Thanks for the help.

Old 12-13-2017   #2
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Administrator

CamelKarma: 6968994
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Images Don't Show Up in Posts

Shouldn't be a setting here, but something in your browser might be blocking the loading if hosted in other places, maybe. I'd think 1% or less have the images not load... unless the original poster has removed them, or the place they were hosted is gone or the images are gone from it. Photobucket locked up a lot of images a few months ago and held them hostage so to speak, so maybe the ones you are talking about are 3 months or more old?

Olympus Passion Magazine
Idiot Savant AND trouble-maker...

PhotoCamel Helpful Info....
Posting Images Tutorial ... Posting and Critiquing? ... What's Camel Karma?
Mr. Pickles is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Miscellany > Suggestions / Questions »

Share this topic: