Deleting images from PhotoCamel Albums
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Miscellany > Suggestions / Questions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2016   #1
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 6817414
Editing OK?: No
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Deleting images from PhotoCamel Albums

How do I delete an image I have uploaded to a PhotoCamel album. I have two copies of the same image and I want to delete the less desirable one. I do not see any obvious process for doing this.

WesternGuy

My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/westernguy/
WesternGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2016   #2
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 12372109
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Deleting images from PhotoCamel Albums

Did you ever get an answer to this? I'm sorry, I just saw it.

If you click on the photo in your album, look in the top right corner for "photo options" and you will see "edit photo" in the drop down menu. Click that and it will open a page where you will check a box to delete the image and the button to make it happen.

Critique and comments always welcome.
Rain Lily is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Miscellany > Suggestions / Questions »

Share this topic: