Adult Glamour Forum
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Miscellany > Suggestions / Questions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2016   #1
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 12
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Adult Glamour Forum

I've been away from photography for awhile as well as Photo Camel but I'm back and would like to catch up…..it shows that I am a member of the Adult Glamour but can't find it anywhere, as well as the Kiss My Camel forum….any ideas what I should do? Thanks in advance for any and all help….

Synthetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016   #2
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Administrator

CamelKarma: 6968994
Default Re: Adult Glamour Forum

Kiss My Camel has been gone for a couple years.

The Glamour board should be listed in the Genre's for you, as Glamour. Alphabetized, so in between Food and HDR. Click on the main page and it should be int he first section, or hover over Forums (towards upper left) and then "Photography by Genre" then it should show in there....

PhotoCamel Helpful Info....
Posting Images Tutorial ... Posting and Critiquing? ... What's Camel Karma?
Mr. Pickles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016   #3
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 12
Default Re: Adult Glamour Forum

Thank you for your help....

Synthetic is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Miscellany > Suggestions / Questions »

Share this topic: