Karma "K"s
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Miscellany > Suggestions / Questions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2015   #1
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 7846806
Editing OK?: No
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Karma "K"s

OK ...........I receive a "K" from Dude, OKyyyyy but what was it for, I have searched and no can fine what for, I get the notice etc, is there any way of finding why? I know it is for a posted photo, but what photo?

Old 10-16-2015   #2
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 19578623
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Re: Karma "K"s

If you click on your user name at the top of the page and then scroll down you will see the karma and who gave it to you.
Old 10-16-2015   #3
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 199623261
Editing OK?: Yes

On your 'Public profile' page scroll down to the Latest Karma Received section near the bottom of the page.
Click on the specific thread from which you want to know the source of the k, it will take you to the appropriate thread.
Old 10-16-2015   #4
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 7846806
Editing OK?: No

Got it, thanks, I was going bonkers , nothing change in my life so guess it's OK.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Miscellany > Suggestions / Questions »

Share this topic: