Camera Bag
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Miscellany > Suggestions / Questions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2015   #1
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 1017
Editing OK?: Ask first
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Camera Bag

I will be flying out of the country next month and am looking for a good, budget friendly, backpack for my gear to take as a carry on. I would appreciate any suggestions and/or links if you have them. Thanks in advance!

Old 05-31-2015   #2
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Administrator

CamelKarma: 6968994
Editing OK?: Ask First
Default Re: Camera Bag

Depends on how much stuff you have and are taking, and how big the bodies and lenses are (Full DSPR, Mirrorless, etc.).....

I have a green Canon bag you can have

PhotoCamel Helpful Info....
Posting Images Tutorial ... Posting and Critiquing? ... What's Camel Karma?
Mr. Pickles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2015   #3
Photocamel Master

CamelKarma: 10143065
Editing OK?: Yes

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Lowepro-...25075900&rt=nc

I bought this about 6 weeks ago from this vendor. It holds a ton of stuff and is well constructed. It is a discontinued item from Lowepro and ships from China. I received it in less than two weeks with their free shipping. It would certainly fit as a carry on.
Canon 80D
Misc. Canon Lenses
Sigma 150-600mm C
Sigma 100-400mm C
Samyang 8mm Fisheye
greenjeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015   #4
Vicuna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Pickles View Post
Depends on how much stuff you have and are taking, and how big the bodies and lenses are (Full DSPR, Mirrorless, etc.).....

I have a green Canon bag you can have
Thank you. I will only be taking one body and maybe three lenses. My main concern is getting a bag that is well padded so my gear is well protected when stuffed in the overhead. Do you have any suggestions?
Photographybuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015   #5
Vicuna

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenjeans View Post
http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Lowepro-...25075900&rt=nc

I bought this about 6 weeks ago from this vendor. It holds a ton of stuff and is well constructed. It is a discontinued item from Lowepro and ships from China. I received it in less than two weeks with their free shipping. It would certainly fit as a carry on.
Thank you! I will look at this one better when I have a little more time. Have you flown with this bag? Just want to be sure to take one that will protect the gear in while being in the overhead.
Photographybuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015   #6
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 20751
Editing OK?: Yes

nice information
thanks all

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Miscellany > Suggestions / Questions »

Share this topic: