A New Forum Suggestion
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Miscellany > Suggestions / Questions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2005   #1
Guanaco

CamelKarma: 25
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default A New Forum Suggestion

I was thinking a 'Photo Illustration & Digital Art' forum might be a good idea as this area is very popular among a lot of photographers (including myself )

What do you think?

Old 09-18-2005   #2
Bactrian

CamelKarma: 398383
Default Re: A New Forum Suggestion

I would think that those types of images would be welcome in the "All other styles and types" category.

The influence of a well-balanced, well-ordered life is of inestimable value. . . . E.G. White
Kevin Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005   #3
Guanaco

CamelKarma: 25

Hi Kevin,

That's what I have done so far but I was thinking that things may get 'lost' in there.

Anyway, it was just a thought and I guess we can only have so many forums here before it starts getting to cluttered. :-\
Neil V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005   #4
Bactrian

CamelKarma: 398383

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil Vanderwolf
Hi Kevin,

That's what I have done so far but I was thinking that things may get 'lost' in there.

Anyway, it was just a thought and I guess we can only have so many forums here before it starts getting to cluttered. :-\
Good thoughts and thank you for the suggestiing this...

The influence of a well-balanced, well-ordered life is of inestimable value. . . . E.G. White
Kevin Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005   #5
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 2121022
Editing OK?: Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil Vanderwolf
I was thinking a 'Photo Illustration & Digital Art' forum might be a good idea as this area is very popular among a lot of photographers (including myself* )

What do you think?

I'll try just about anything once, but a couple of forum suggestions have proven less than popular and were removed. Do you have lots of stuff you'd like to post there and/or know others who would post there?

JDArt is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Miscellany > Suggestions / Questions »

Share this topic: