"Groups"
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Miscellany > Suggestions / Questions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2014   #1
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 12371327
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default "Groups"

At the bottom of my Camel home page, there is a section with "groups" that I joined in the past - the Travel Help Group, etc. There are 4 of them.

Each time I click there, it takes me to "Foto Friends in France", a group that I never joined nor do I want to.

I would like to remove this whole subsection from my Camel home page. I don't want to be in any groups, if they even exist anymore. Any way for me (or a mod or admin) to do that? I'm sick of looking at them. lol

Thanks,
Sis

Critique and comments always welcome.
Rain Lily is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Miscellany > Suggestions / Questions »

Share this topic: