May I make a suggestion...
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Miscellany > Suggestions / Questions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2013   #1
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 81655
Editing OK?: Ask first
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default May I make a suggestion...

I am a member on several different photography forums and would like to make a suggestion..

Would it be possible for people submitting their images on these forums, to include the type of equipment they used and maybe some of the settings, such as: Canon 5D with 300 2.8L lens and teleconverter @ f.6, 1/1000 sec., spot metering, ISO 400.

This information would be very helpful to new and beginning photographers, as well as some of the more experienced shooters..
This information is included on a bunch of the other forums that I frequent..

Just a suggestion...

Dave

Canon 7D mkII
Canon 40D
500 f4L.
300 f2.8L
100-400L,
24-105,
18-55,
Canon 1.4 & 2X Teleconverters
Dave S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013   #2
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 58394711
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: May I make a suggestion...

Dave, quite a few leave the exif information on the files which you can extract.

BambersImages Flickr
Etsy Shop Print Sales

Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you.
“Happiness is a habit – cultivate it.” ~ Elbert Hubbar
A Camera puts a frame around life. ~ Joel Meyerowitz
BambersImages is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Miscellany > Suggestions / Questions »

Share this topic: