Finding One's Way around
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Miscellany > Suggestions / Questions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2011   #1
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 60
Editing OK?: Ask first
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Finding One's Way around

First let me say what a brilliant site this is! I have enjoyed 'meeting' lots of very helpful people. However for a 'Newbie' may I suggest that the Forum menu could be more intuitive! For example it is not terribly logical to search for tips on using the site under the heading Photocamel Miscellany! It's taken me three weeks or so to find the info about Karma for example!!!! I wonder whether a heading 'Making the most of the Site' or something like that, could be listed on the initial drop down menu of the Forum tab? Or even a specific tab on the menu bar?
Keep up the great work out there.

Old 02-04-2011   #2
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 2121022
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Re: Finding One's Way around

Good suggestions.
Old 02-05-2011   #3
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 61045
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Re: Finding One's Way around

Great Suggestion!

SonyAlphaLab.com
Now On Google+

Jason Hermann is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Miscellany > Suggestions / Questions »

Share this topic: