New Orleans assitance and locations - can you help?
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Miscellany > Suggestions / Questions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2011   #1
Guanaco

CamelKarma: 4654
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default New Orleans assitance and locations - can you help?

Okay, so in later March Iím going to be in the New Orleans area visiting, as well as doing a couple of shoots (already have one definite scheduled). These will be mostly glamour style pictures, with a few simple portraits mixed in. One of the shoots Iíd like to do is a sexy Saints Bikini (black and gold) with a black sports car.
The car I can get, not an issue, but the location is the difficult part.

Ideally (and I may have to check friends or craigslist) but a private drive way would be great, which I know there are a few in NOLA area. However, an abandoned lot or even a parking garage where the top section isnít used that much would be great. I donít frequent the area enough to know where to go, but if someone out there does that would be great!!

No nudity on this outdoor shoot, so it doesnít have to be 30 miles outside the city and cut off from all forms of life, but she will be in a swimsuit and little else, so something that provides at least a little privacy would be great.

Iím reaching out to photographers here, who may be in or know the area well, that could help. Any info to point me in the right direction would be great. I know Iím early on the schedule here, but if I can work out all the kinks now then itís less to worry with and juggle when the shoot approaches.

Thanks for any assistance you can give!

"Hard work is a misleading term. Physical effort and long hours do not constitute hard work. Hard work is when someone pays you to do something you'd rather not be doing. Anytime you'd rather be doing something other than the thing you're doing, you're doing hard work." ~ ~ George Carlin.
TheShoot is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Miscellany > Suggestions / Questions »

Share this topic: