Reviewing contest photos
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Miscellany > Suggestions / Questions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2010   #1
OSD
Dromedary

CamelKarma: 267032
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Reviewing contest photos

I just went to look at the photos from the current site wide contest. Every time I move to the next photo I have to scroll down to see it. The screen refreshes with the PhotoCamel headbar at the top of the page and only part of the photo fits on my screen. This happens whether I am using the "next photo" link or the slideshow.

Is there a setting or something I can use to make this stop? As it is I'm too frustrated to look at all the photos, and if I can't look at all of them I'm not going to vote for any of them.

In case this is a my computer thing, I'm using Firefox.

Thanks!

(C&C is ALWAYS appreciated. Please!)
The website
OSD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010   #2
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 2121022
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Reviewing contest photos

Suggestions: 1. Try using the "slide show" feature under a full-sized photo. That's a "hands off" way of looking at them all. 2. Browse the category again. The thumbnails have been enlarged for easier viewing. They should be big enough for you to get an idea of which ones you like best. Then you can click to see the full-sized pic.

JDArt is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Miscellany > Suggestions / Questions »

Share this topic: