Trent
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Street & Photojournalism

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2009   #1
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 31177
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Trent

A few months back a friend and I got to see the last three shows Nine Inch Nails would perform in New York City...They were all played in small club venues which made it unreal, like the old days. The last night I set up in a decent spot and brought my 70-200 with me to capture some of the moments. heres one I liked alot...

What if everything around you, Isn't quite as it seems? What if all the world you used to know, Is an elaborate dream? And if you look at your reflection, Is it all you want it to be? What if you could look right through the cracks, Would you find yourself, Find yourself afraid to see? ~Trent Reznor~

My Website
My Gallery
My Blog
Garren
garrentee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009   #2
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Photocamel Master

CamelKarma: 2711051
Default Re: Trent

I like it Garren.
Old 11-19-2009   #3
Dromedary

CamelKarma: 278
Default Re: Trent

Very nice! Well done

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Street & Photojournalism »

Share this topic: