Vivid
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Street & Photojournalism

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2019   #1
pop
Dromedary

CamelKarma: 346615
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Vivid

Once a year Sydney puts on a light show called "Vivid" and because it is a light show, the displays on the buildings are constantly changing and moving. The area was totally packed out on the weekend so I came during the week. What I particularly liked was. As I had all my gear with me people were constantly asking me to shoot them with their phone cameras.

Taken on a tripod with cable release 640 Iso \ F12-16 \ 2-4 sec exposure.
Pics 2 and 6 HDR.

Took these walking around the harbour foreshore.

Have fun:

File Type: jpg Bridge_Pillar1.jpg (564.2 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg Customs_House1.jpg (152.4 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg ForeShore1.jpg (180.0 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg Opera_House.jpg (382.4 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg Untitled_HDR_1.jpg (209.8 KB, 24 views)

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Street & Photojournalism »

Share this topic: