Sports Shot Of The Week Thread?
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Sports & Action

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2009   #1
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 394
Editing OK?: No
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Sports Shot Of The Week Thread?

Has anyone ever started a weekly sports thread for sports photos of the week? I think it would be great to see everyones photos and what they are currently shooting.

Old 02-16-2009   #2
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 538838
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Re: Sports Shot Of The Week Thread?

That would be cool
Douglas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009   #3
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 3332465
Editing OK?: Ask First

That's a good idea (I'm assuming you mean a thread for each person to post their best sports/action shot of the week). We had a post your funny sports photo that went well. I think it would be best if an (any) individual start a new thread each week. It could be titled "Shot of the week <start date> through <end date>."
Old 02-17-2009   #4
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Administrator

CamelKarma: 6968994

Not a horrible idea, but I've always encouraged others to post their stuff independantly of whether or not there is a special post for it. In other words, post something you shot. We'll look and sometimes comment on them. Sometimes itis a critique, but a question about it. It's all good.

PhotoCamel Helpful Info....
Posting Images Tutorial ... Posting and Critiquing? ... What's Camel Karma?
Mr. Pickles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009   #5
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 394
Editing OK?: No

Quote:
Originally Posted by swampler View Post
That's a good idea (I'm assuming you mean a thread for each person to post their best sports/action shot of the week). We had a post your funny sports photo that went well. I think it would be best if an (any) individual start a new thread each week. It could be titled "Shot of the week <start date> through <end date>."

Steve,

That's exactly what I mean.

Tim
Oilers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009   #6
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 3332465

Go ahead and start one up and we'll see how it goes. Mr. P does have a good point that we should still post our individual threads as well.

swampler is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Sports & Action »

Share this topic: