Photos from my wife, Linda G, at Sub-State football.
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Sports & Action

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #1
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 9058810
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Photos from my wife, Linda G, at Sub-State football.

My wife, Linda G, in this group has been the photographer for a local large high school for football and was the photographer for a sports station in our area. She also has photographed basketball and basketball stars for a sports magazine. This past Friday, she photographed a local girls basketball team for their posters and advertising, then immediately changed to the cold outside to photograph the 5A Substate semi-final for football. She has switched for the outside sports to a less cumbersome and equally efficient Olympus OM D EM 5 ii with the great Oly 40-150mm 2.8 lens. She still uses Nikon (D750 and D800) for inside portraits but is working on setting up the Olympus with her lights. Here are some of the shots from the game and one of her at the game as one of the few female photographers with passes to the sidelines. The one of the family with the substate plaque is a running back with a full scholarship to Iowa State and not pictured is a young man (6'6 and 260 lbs) who has a full scholarship to Oklahoma University. The team goes for a State championship on Saturday.

Old 4 Weeks Ago   #2
Dromedary

CamelKarma: 1004893
Editing OK?: Ask first
Default Re: Photos from my wife, Linda G, at Sub-State football.

Great shots. Love that Olympus!

Olympus OMD EM-1, EPL1, standard kit lens, 17mm 1.8, 60mm macro, 75-300mm II, 45mm 1.8, Rokinon 7.5mm Fish Eye, lens cap lens, ec-14, Fl-36 flash, adapter, misc accessories.
mike C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #3
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Administrator

CamelKarma: 6968994

Pretty good job on the images she got, and good luck to them....

PhotoCamel Helpful Info....
Posting Images Tutorial ... Posting and Critiquing? ... What's Camel Karma?
Mr. Pickles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #4
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 9058810

The school got us press passes for the State Championship game so we will be off on early Saturday morning for the game.
jhawk1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #5
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 47467430
Editing OK?: Yes

Great set

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Sports & Action »

Share this topic: