Speed Challenge #40
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > Speed Challenges

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2006   #1
Llama

CamelKarma: 74
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Speed Challenge #40

The challenge is to provide a suitable background for this charming young couple. I took the liberty of masking out the present background (a lot of grass and trees.) I hope that's all right. If you'd rather have the original background, let me know and i'll post it.

I'm not sure how long to run the contest, but i'll be out of town the end of this week, so let's say the entries shoud be in by Sunday, and, with luck, i'll be back to post the winner on Monday morning.

Have fun, and let's see all your good stuff!

Editing allowed. Critiques craved!
macmaam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006   #2
Llama

Default Re: Speed Challenge #40

Hmm, i suppose you want a pictue with that....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Speed-40.jpg (113.7 KB, 149 views)
Old 03-12-2006   #3
dc2
Photocamel Master

CamelKarma: 290
Editing OK?: Ask First

The picture helps .
Hope this poor couple don't get to see themselves being treated like this
Canon 1Ds2
I lost faith in religion as a child when I saw a lightning conductor being fitted to the local church.
RSPB Member.
dc2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006   #4
Llama

Gosh, sorry about this. *I'm still all goobery over winning the previous one, i guess!

Feel free to change or move the figures around, or to put them on a larger canvas. I cropped it close in the interests of quality and file size. *Let's see, have i forgotten anything else? *I sure hope not.... Good luck.

Old 03-12-2006   #5
Llama

It is my son and wife. I've already warned them that if i ever won one of these, i was going to post this photo. He asked for the URL to the forum, so i think they are secretly tickled to be "participating,"
Old 03-12-2006   #6
dc2
Photocamel Master

CamelKarma: 290

No need for apologies , You did good
Canon 1Ds2
I lost faith in religion as a child when I saw a lightning conductor being fitted to the local church.
RSPB Member.
dc2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006   #7
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Photocamel Master

CamelKarma: 31196913
Editing OK?: No

Beach bound
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sc40-ohenry.jpg (120.6 KB, 131 views)
Old 03-13-2006   #8
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 11

I am mitgr81 part II--the other half--the one wearing the heels.* No experience with this photo stuff whatsoever--except some random experimental projects guided by the real MiTGr81.* So here is my contribution.* Notice I banned the silly facial expressions from my creation----bwee hee heeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fishing.jpg (116.2 KB, 124 views)
mitgr81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2006   #9
Alpaca

Being he who is pictured, I feel a bit obligated to provide my......creative.........input to the project.* I love what you guys are doing as a whole!* Very good stuff.* So many of my favorite Sci-Fi phrases could apply to my manip, "To Infinity, and Beyond!", "Never give up; never surrender"..."All your base are belong to us" and for the woman-type, "Set phasers on STUNNING!"
Face it, I'm a tool.* I haven't pushed any pixels for along time, I'm very welcome to feedback.* I google image searched for photos, so some may potentially be copywritten, so don't make money off this!* I would about bet FPSoftware Lab would like me to thank them for their saturn, and Apple would like my gratitude for their photo of the Voyager starship.* Also stolen was the comet from www.wallpaper.net.au and the Earth from NASA.* My thanks to you who unknowingly lent me your bits.

Though not necessarily a background recomp...there is a new background in the photo.

Until next time,

Repost: For some reason my first post got stranded in a thread of its own.* Farewell other post!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mitg81_40_space.jpg (93.7 KB, 125 views)
mitgr81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2006   #10
Alpaca

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitgr81
I am mitgr81 part II--the other half--the one wearing the heels.* No experience with this photo stuff whatsoever--except some random experimental projects guided by the real MiTGr81.* So here is my contribution.* Notice I banned the silly facial expressions from my creation----bwee hee heeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Nice pixeling, wifey!* If we don't catch any fishies, I'll be sorrowfully disappointed!*

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > Speed Challenges »

Share this topic: