Sony a6300 good camera for second body?
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Sony

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2017   #1
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 100643
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Sony a6300 good camera for second body?

Hey guys. I found a good deal on a used Sony a6300. Any of you tried this camera out and have an opinion on it?

Any good reading you can point me to on it?

Old 04-09-2017   #2
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 596039
Editing OK?: No
Default Re: Sony a6300 good camera for second body?

depends on your main body. i have an a7 which i would consider as my main camera for landscapes and portraits. but i also have the older sony apsc a6000 with the 16-50 and the 55-210 lens which i cant consider as my second body but i always sue it as my main body for actions oriented shots.
post whatever is in your mind no matter how unbearable it is to others, no matter if they are in authority, or a forum bully or simply a sour troll. In the end you can't please everyone and may annoy some but that is what a forum should be, an open discussion complete with trolls all over.
moodless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017   #3
Guanaco

CamelKarma: 703373
Editing OK?: Ask First

Did not see this till today. I hope you picked it up. I use it for my main camera for sports coupled with the Sigma mc 11 adapter and a Canon 70-200. Works great. My Canon 7d mk ii is my back up!
Hackbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017   #4
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 10
Editing OK?: Yes

I use an a6500 as a backup to my a7rII. Makes a terrific B camera for video, great for sports and just walking around.

rcarlton is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Sony »

Share this topic: