Removing posted topics...
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Miscellany > Site-Related Announcements

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2006   #1
Dromedary

CamelKarma: 407545
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Removing posted topics...

A couple of days ago I posted a picture titled "sea otter" and an inquiry was made requesting information as to how the image was made. I responded and posted it. I did made a mistake and decided to withdraw it to make corrections. Well, this action removed not just my last entry but the original picture posted. I was surprised; I only expected to remove just the last posting. Beware! I will repost the image again under Nature and Wildife.

Old 04-19-2006   #2
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 428
Editing OK?: Ask First
Default Re: Removing posted topics...

I've done that too, very embarrassing when other people have posted to the topic too.

To remove a single post under a topic, use the button in the upper right that's labeled 'Delete'.

To remove the whole topic (which I think you can only do if you're the original poster), use the button at the lower left labeled 'Remove Topic'.

You can PM me if you have questions or need help with one of your topics.

Chip
Old 04-19-2006   #3
Dromedary

CamelKarma: 407545
Editing OK?: Yes

Thanks for the tip; I was the original poster. :
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006   #4
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 820906
Editing OK?: No

Can we still delete posts and threads. It doesn't appear that we can.

aam1234 is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Miscellany > Site-Related Announcements »

Share this topic: