Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Gallery | Blog
New Feature: Insert Your Images from the PhotoCamel Gallery
It's now easier than ever to insert images from the free PhotoCamel Gallery into your posts and threads on the forum. Here's how:
1. Be sure that you have images in the PhotoCamel Gallery. If you don't yet have a gallery, consult the Gallery help system to learn how to get started.
Note: It's a good idea to organize your images into categories or personal albums, particularly if you intend to have a lot of images in your gallery. Again, consult the Gallery help system to learn how to create albums.
2. Start a new thread on PhotoCamel.
3. From the Post New Thread editor, click the Insert link in the My Photos box, under Smilies:
A new browser window appears, showing you all of the images in your PhotoCamel Gallery.
Use the From, As, and Show drop-down list boxes to determine which photos you would like to view from your gallery and how you would like those images to appear in the thread.
5. Click the image you wish to insert into the thread, and watch it appear automatically in the editor.
6. Add other images simply by clicking on them from the pop-up browser window.
Note: If you want to add images the same way from the Quick Reply box or the Edit Post area, use the new Insert Image toolbar button:
Members don't see ads in threads. Register for your free account today and become a member of PhotoCamel to open up the site's many benefits and features.
|Share this topic:|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|The PhotoCamel Gallery||Paul Shields||Site-Related Announcements||18||09-14-2010 11:38 PM|
|Placing images in threads from the PhotoCamel gallery||JDArt||Site-Related Announcements||4||10-23-2009 01:54 AM|
|Problems with Photocamel Gallery||SteveZ||Suggestions / Questions||0||04-20-2009 02:59 PM|