PhotoCamel Online Seminar: Lightroom Tips and Tricks, Beginner to Advanced, April 3 - Page 3
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Miscellany > Site-Related Announcements

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2010   #21
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 77753
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: PhotoCamel Online Seminar: Lightroom Tips and Tricks, Beginner to Advanced, April

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killjoy View Post
Knock knock.
Old 04-03-2010   #22
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 2121022
Default Re: PhotoCamel Online Seminar: Lightroom Tips and Tricks, Beginner to Advanced, April

Seminar is going on now.
Old 04-03-2010   #23
Guanaco

CamelKarma: 269815
Editing OK?: Ask first

Great session! Thanks again Jason and Jay.
Glamour Alaska
Model Mayhem
One Model Place

Canon 5D Mark III, Canon 7D, Canon EF 70 mm - 200 mm F/2.8 L IS USM, Canon EF 28 -300 mm F/3.5-5.6 IS L, Canon EF 24-105mm f/4, Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM, Canon EFS 17-55 f/2.8 USM, Canon EFS 10-22 f/3.5-4.5 USM.
akhome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010   #24
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 2121022

Quote:
Originally Posted by akhome View Post
Great session! Thanks again Jason and Jay.
Yes, thanks to Jason. Great presenter. Went over 2 hours!
Old 04-03-2010   #25
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 104888
Editing OK?: Ask First

Here is the correct link to the DNG profiler by Adobe that will custom profile your camera in about 5 minutes.

DNG Profiles - Adobe Labs

And here is a review:

http://www.luminous-landscape.com/re...profiles.shtml
kgphoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010   #26
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 10

Thanks guys for the seminar. Sorry I couldn't stick around, something came up. I didn't know it would be that casual... I mean, when the presenter takes personal calls during his presentation, THAT'S casual lol.
AndrewShirley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010   #27
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 61045

Yeah, I had to take the call Thanks for watching!!!

Jay

SonyAlphaLab.com
Now On Google+

Jason Hermann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010   #28
Photocamel Master

CamelKarma: 31196913
Editing OK?: No

Sorry I couldn't make this one, Jay. Sounds like things went well.
Old 04-03-2010   #29
F1 Camel

Here is an update from Lee Varis about exposure and a new class he is teaching for all of you in the LA area.
Hi all,
Spring is upon us

I just finished teaching at the Palm Springs Photo Festival, a really great event and I encourage all of you to attend next year.
I wanted to give you a last minute heads up that the LADIG will be having an event this Tuesday, 7:00 PM at A&I Color in Hollywood: register here
This will be a very cool Photoshop tutorial with Stephen Burns - he will build a complete image using Photoshop's 3D features and showcase numerous other techniques along the way! Do not miss this if at all possible!
I'm currently working on a slideshow that I'm producing for the Annenberg Space for Photography to go with the current exhibit: Water, Our Thirsty World. This is a special invitation evening event that will showcase the work of several photographers from around the world dealing with environmental issues surrounding water. I look forward to meeting with photographers at the event!
I will be giving a new lecture/demo for the LADIG next month with material from my upcoming book "Mastering Exposure." This special event will feature my new calibration procedures for digital cameras working with Lightroom and Adobe Camera Raw. Stay tuned for more info in the next few weeks!
Finally, I am finishing up my two book projects - the afore mentioned "Mastering Exposure" and the 2nd Edition of "Skin." I should be finished writing by the end of April after which I will be scheduling a digital photography workflow class that will run once a week for 6 weeks. The class will examine a full capture to output workflow using Lightroom and Photoshop. Please email me at varis@varis.com and let me know if you are interested in such a class. I will be lining up a reliable venue based on the level of interest. I'm thinking of charging $200 for the 6 classes.
Note: to be removed from this list please send an email to varis@varis.com with "Remove" in the subject line.
kgphoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010   #30
F1 Camel

CORRECTION

Hi all,
Oops!!!!

My last minute heads up is off by one week - the LADIG presentation by Stephen Burns is next week, Tuesday, April 13th, 7:00 PM at A&I Color in Hollywood: register here the link for registering is correct!
This will be a very cool Photoshop tutorial with Stephen Burns - he will build a complete image using Photoshop's 3D features and showcase numerous other techniques along the way! Do not miss this if at all possible!

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Miscellany > Site-Related Announcements »

Share this topic: