Esther
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Portraits

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2009   #1
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 1009
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Esther

Bujin

Old 06-02-2009   #2
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 5351573
Default Re: Esther

I would like to see more of your work. Are you using a calibrated monitor? Your colors are off the scale and I don't think you mean for that to happen. You have a tendency to over sharpen. You have posted some very interesting looking people and I would like to see more from your area.
chickpiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009   #3
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 1009

Well mr. Chickpiper, Thanks for the visit and the comment. You talk about oversharped, I talk about clearness of the principal signs of her face. I sell my pictures in postersize 40x60 and my stile is for instance by big sizes very good in practize. This picture is sold 5 times, so I may say thah my client is very content.
Bujin
bujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009   #4
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 4373975

Mr bujin
You do realize that everyone must be seeing something with the way you post your pics here. I realize there might be a language barrier of some sort but c'mon. We can't be all wrong. A lot of the pics are nice. It's a processing /posting thing. For the web the colors are too saturated and the pic is oversharpened.

"It's all meaningless unless you know what it means"- Unknown
patterfr is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Portraits »

Share this topic: