Photographic clothing - Page 6
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > Photography Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2013   #51
Llama

CamelKarma: 797223
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Photographic clothing

Clothing to match the event or situation. And I do wear a hat when outside.
ClintS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013   #52
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 10
Editing OK?: Ask first
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Photographic clothing

I wear cargo pants and comfortable shoes whenever I go out with the camera. When I go to the zoo, aquarium, or anywhere where I'll be shooting through glass I wear dark clothing to minimize reflections. I avoid bright clothing when I shoot on the street or in the park. I also wear a Yankees, football Giants, or CCNY (City College of New York) baseball cap. In the winter I wear Lowepro photography gloves which I don't think they make any more.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > Photography Talk »

Share this topic: