Had a session today... - Page 2
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > Photography Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2017   #11
Bactrian

CamelKarma: 3038224
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Had a session today...

If you are going to allow them to print wherever they want, you really should have a disclaimer about how the quality of a print depends on the lab and it should not reflect on your skills as a photographer. When I did shoots for a session fee only, I would still provide them with an 8x10 from a lab I trusted so that they could see what a professional lab could do as opposed to their local drug store.

I'm not going to comment on your photos here, as there are other sections of this forum for that kind of thing, rather than here in Photography Talk.

wildmaven is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > Photography Talk »

Share this topic: