9 Alternatives to B&H Photo That You Can Trust
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > Photography Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2017   #1
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 100643
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Question 9 Alternatives to B&H Photo That You Can Trust

I think I mentioned in one of my earlier post that I've had a vacation from photography and trying to get fired up back into it. Part of that is exploring and I have to say, getting excited about it again. What's funny is that I only knew about 2 camera stores, Samy's which is here in So Cal, and of course B&H. This article got shared into my Facebook page today. Rather it was in my newsfeed. And it gives a few alternatives to B&H. I don't know, I found it helpful. I have a couple items I'm shopping for, so well see if I can save some money with cross shopping these stores.

https://www.photographytalk.com/phot...-you-can-trust

BTW, there needs to be a software that does all the price comparison for you. So as humans we don't need to burn through so much time trying to find the best prices between stores.

Any chance something like this exist?

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > Photography Talk »

Share this topic:

Tags
b&h photo alternative, inspired again about photography, save money