Need a Photoshop Artist
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Photo Illustration & Digital Art

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2018   #1
Llama

CamelKarma: 1112852
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Need a Photoshop Artist

I have a friend that needs some photoshop magic done and Like many seniors doesn't have a lot of disposable funds.

The attached photo needs to have the young woman on the left with the baby removed and the man on the left retained. The man could be moved so that only his head and shoulders perhaps be shown as if moved to behind someone. Perhaps that helps. But there still remains significant creation work.

This is WAAAY outside my ability but I said I would ask around.

Thanks for comments and help.

"A good photograph is knowing where to stand." Ansel Adams
Promapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018   #2
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 1316338
Editing OK?: Ask first
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Need a Photoshop Artist

I do not see an attached photo.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Photo Illustration & Digital Art »

Share this topic: