"Gracie and Fenway"
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Pets

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2009   #1
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 31177
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default "Gracie and Fenway"

Gracie was eating and Fenway was sleeping under the covers...

What if everything around you, Isn't quite as it seems? What if all the world you used to know, Is an elaborate dream? And if you look at your reflection, Is it all you want it to be? What if you could look right through the cracks, Would you find yourself, Find yourself afraid to see? ~Trent Reznor~

My Website
My Gallery
My Blog
Garren
garrentee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009   #2
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Photocamel Master

CamelKarma: 933769
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Re: "Gracie and Fenway"

I love Gracie's dish! Fenway certainly looks cozy.

~Life is too short to be around people who suck the life out of you!

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain!

~No one can drive us crazy unless we give them the keys.

5D MKII | 7D | 70-200 2.8L IS II | 300 4.0L IS | 135L | 100/2.0 | 50/1.4 |35L |Speedlites: 580 EX II, 430 EX
WISHLIST

85L
lputman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009   #3
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 1349815
Editing OK?: Ask First
Default Re: "Gracie and Fenway"

i like how they both are looking at you . how did you get cats to pay attention. they never listen to me. nice pics

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Pets »

Share this topic: