Tasha The Kitten
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Pets

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2009   #1
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 972
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Tasha The Kitten

My neighbor lent me her kitten for a little photoshoot tonight. Tasha is her name. Tasha is only a few months old but she still has the kitten look. She was particularly difficult to deal with because she wasn't aware of her new surroundings and the flash of the strobes sometimes startled her. But, within an hour she got used to all the attention and actually started falling asleep while on the set!

My neighbor Linda brought all the props which really helped - because I don't own a pair of ladies boots and the colorful furry boa thingies!

I absolutely love the Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 - it's image quality is incredible for the price! I've owned this lens for almost a year now and it never ceases to amaze me.

"What are all those noises?"

Will you be my Valentine?

She's falling asleep!

JaceTheAce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009   #2
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 291
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Re: Tasha The Kitten

Good lighting, Nice focus, empty space could have been reduced. Very nice TOMCAT who endured the photo session, good he did not bite of the props.
Lat pic saya he is bored and sleepy,
Good Night Thomas,
GK

Nikon D3S & D700
14-24,16-35,24-70, 70-200, 200-400, Cokin and Singh Ray filters, SB900

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kgkrishnan/
photomad_2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009   #3
Guanaco

CamelKarma: 948
Editing OK?: No
Default Re: Tasha The Kitten

Pretty kitty. Nice shots. I like the uncluttered backgrounds...my favorite is the one without the props...just the cat...but I like all of them that have the ears up and alert and a catchlight in both eyes. Have some Karma.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Pets »

Share this topic: