I think I am ready for the real thing
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Pets

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2009   #1
Dromedary

CamelKarma: 363234
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default I think I am ready for the real thing

One of our boys with his favorite toy.
Geoff

Old 01-18-2009   #2
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 1316338
Editing OK?: Ask first
Default Re: I think I am ready for the real thing

Nice photo. From the photo it looks like your cat has the color pattern called Van after the Turkish Van. Van colored cats have nonwhite color on the head and tail but almost none on the body. The white stripe on the head is supose to be good luck if I am not mistaken.
whaas2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009   #3
Dromedary

CamelKarma: 363234
Editing OK?: Ask First
Default Re: I think I am ready for the real thing

Thanks for your comment actually his name is Patch and he has lots of black markings on his body but more on the other side.
Geoff

Quote:
Originally Posted by whaas2 View Post
Nice photo. From the photo it looks like your cat has the color pattern called Van after the Turkish Van. Van colored cats have nonwhite color on the head and tail but almost none on the body. The white stripe on the head is supose to be good luck if I am not mistaken.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Pets »

Share this topic: