A king on his throne
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Pets

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2009   #1
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 113410
Editing OK?: No
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Smile A king on his throne

Here is my Tootsie boy on his throne.

File Type: jpg IMG_0477jpgrabbits.jpg (89.9 KB, 100 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0478jpgrabbits.jpg (87.2 KB, 101 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0479jpgrabbits.jpg (89.6 KB, 100 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0482jpgrabbits.jpg (107.7 KB, 100 views)
Ellbee99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009   #2
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Photocamel Master

CamelKarma: 933769
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Re: A king on his throne

He certainly seems to be enjoying his throne. What a cute bunny!

~Life is too short to be around people who suck the life out of you!

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain!

~No one can drive us crazy unless we give them the keys.

5D MKII | 7D | 70-200 2.8L IS II | 300 4.0L IS | 135L | 100/2.0 | 50/1.4 |35L |Speedlites: 580 EX II, 430 EX
WISHLIST

85L
lputman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009   #3
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 1316338
Editing OK?: Ask first

These are cute shots. Do bunnies jump very high onto things?
whaas2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009   #4
Llama

CamelKarma: 12903
Editing OK?: Yes

Very cute. I love the bunny's color.

Pamela
ShutterbuginAZ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009   #5
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 233

Nice bunny shot. Puts me in mind of Murphy, a red satin & rex mix I had years ago. Lots of folks don't realize what great pets rabbits can be. Murph was a joy and darn funny at times too.

ps. have some K for the crops. I enjoyed them.

Good Gear + amateur skills = GREAT HOBBY

Please be advised: all my work is a result of a left brain influenced creative eye and lousy PP skills

MY PHOTO SITE
hobbytog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009   #6
Camel Breath

Quote:
Originally Posted by lputman View Post
He certainly seems to be enjoying his throne. What a cute bunny!
Thanks Lori...he does like to hang out up there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by whaas2 View Post
These are cute shots. Do bunnies jump very high onto things?
Thanks...rabbits can hop very high if they want to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShutterbuginAZ View Post
Very cute. I love the bunny's color.
Thank you I call him my Velveteen Rabbit. He is super soft too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbytog View Post
Nice bunny shot. Puts me in mind of Murphy, a red satin & rex mix I had years ago. Lots of folks don't realize what great pets rabbits can be. Murph was a joy and darn funny at times too.

ps. have some K for the crops. I enjoyed them.
Thank you and thank you for the karma.
Tootsie is a Caster mini Rex...so I'm told. He is a rescue. My other two bunnies are pet store mixes that I've known since they were born. I've had them since they were 10 weeks old. They are more disobedient and bratty. I can't even pick them up and they refuse to use their litterboxes! Oh well, hopefully they will mellow with time.

Tootsie is perfectly litter trained. I wonder if it is because he is a boy or just his temperment. He is almost a year old.
Old 01-19-2009   #7
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 233

Tootsie is perfectly litter trained. I wonder if it is because he is a boy or just his temperment. He is almost a year old.[/quote]

Not sure? Murphy was my only experience with rabbits and I got him by pure chance and my temper. Walking by a pet store and spotted this tiny little rabbit (Murphy) in the window in a really small space with an empty water bottle, the sun beating in on him. He was all stretched out and panting. Made me so angry, I turned in and bought him. Took him home, built him a huge cage, did the litter box thing and gave him fresh sweet clover hay and all the fresh veggies he wanted. Didn't have rabbit pellets so gave him dry Science Diet dog food. He loved it. He lived for 11 years and from what I've been told that is a very long time for rabbits so I guess he had a good life. He sure brought joy to mine

Good Gear + amateur skills = GREAT HOBBY

Please be advised: all my work is a result of a left brain influenced creative eye and lousy PP skills

MY PHOTO SITE
hobbytog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009   #8
Camel Breath

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbytog View Post
Tootsie is perfectly litter trained. I wonder if it is because he is a boy or just his temperment. He is almost a year old.
Not sure? Murphy was my only experience with rabbits and I got him by pure chance and my temper. Walking by a pet store and spotted this tiny little rabbit (Murphy) in the window in a really small space with an empty water bottle, the sun beating in on him. He was all stretched out and panting. Made me so angry, I turned in and bought him. Took him home, built him a huge cage, did the litter box thing and gave him fresh sweet clover hay and all the fresh veggies he wanted. Didn't have rabbit pellets so gave him dry Science Diet dog food. He loved it. He lived for 11 years and from what I've been told that is a very long time for rabbits so I guess he had a good life. He sure brought joy to mine[/quote]

I bet Murphy was very thankful for your gift to him. It seems to me that when animals are saved from a difficult life they know it and appreciate it. Indoor rabbits are said to live between 8-12 years so Murphy did indeed live a long life. Well done!

Make it a great day!
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Pets »

Share this topic: